- kindakaity likes this
- choronda likes this
- theoriginalsettler likes this
- dopeshiz said:I too am allergic to wine. It is super sad. I was able to build up a tolerance to it by drinking a lil every day…that didn’t seem to work for you! whiskey it is!
- graceinplace likes this
- daniella-star reblogged this from lady88
- letmejusttellyou said:HOW WILL YOU EVEN SURVIVE????
- letmejusttellyou likes this
- the--kel--smith likes this
- cwj likes this
- 4emurph likes this
- satiricalhonesty likes this
- jenandtonic likes this
- nicadeline likes this
- sunnycat likes this
- strengthandlace likes this
- apatosaurus likes this
- thenatwolff replied:
- thenatwolff likes this
- ashabeta likes this
- thequeertails likes this
- speak-slow likes this
- sparklingpants likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- elinorjo likes this
- olympic--noodle likes this
- kiss-distinctly-american likes this
- jelizabethl likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- blameitonthepop likes this
- helenlavoie likes this
- illustratedexample said:I’m sorry for your loss (of wine drinking). Thank god you’re not allergic to beer too.
- illustratedexample likes this
- a-eliz said:1) loves all the gifs 2) I am allergic to gluten, I will drink more wine in your honor. You and your lovely wife keep drinking all that awesome beer
- totaldrivel likes this
- irregardlessly likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- spramped replied:
- mar-see-ah likes this
- grumpybearjen said:Since having Cash, it appears I’m allergic to beer. BEER! BULLSHIT!
- karion likes this
- karion said:From the “it gets worse” file (from your link): “But all alcoholic beverages can be problematic for people with histamine intolerance because….(explanation). Alcohol is therefore not allowed on a histamine-free diet.
- brownhoundeyes likes this
- bouffantofbaul likes this
- lady88 posted this
So over the past five years I have developed a strange skin discoloration on various places on my body but largely on my torso (I promise this won’t get gross…keep reading).
I’ve had it looked at by my doctor who said it looked like an allergic rash, so we switched detergents, I stay away from clothing made of certain fabrics and such, but nothing has ever worked.
I’ve always noticed it seems to get worse with stress so I thought maybe it was hives of some sort.
Well last night I got out of the sower and noticed that the rash was completely gone. A skin discoloration I’ve had for YEARS suddenly vanished. I was baffled, but also thrilled that my skin was back to normal after so long.
I was driving to work today thinking about what had changed…and then it hit me…the worst case scenario…oh dear god…I’m allergic to wine.
You heard me.
Last weekend I got WAAAAAAAY too drunk on white wine and have since decided to take a much needed break from it.
Well, just like that, I’m healed.
Evidently being allergic to the histamine in wine is a real thing.
So I’m researching it, and then I realize that this means that I am such a lush that I have consistently had enough wine in my system for the past FIVE years to maintain an allergic rash on a daily basis.
And OF COURSE it got worse with stress, because when I’m stressed I DRINK MORE WINE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say, I’m a lush. And as much as it makes me sad, I think it might be the end of my love affair with white wine.
Soooooooo…who wants a whiskey? I’m buying.